potty training not going well

Home Forums Pomeranian Forum potty training not going well

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rebel 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Good morning everyone, I have an important issue going on and I need some help. You see I have a 3 1/2 month old male pom. His name is Bear Bear. Bear just can’t seem to get the potty training program. He goes outside when we take him, but in between those times, with no warning he pees inside on my carpet. We’ve been doing the leash thing, and it doesn’t seem to faze him. He doesn’t always ask, he rarely does anyway. He piddles usually once a day on my floor. They say he should be able to hold his urine for about three hours, no luck during the day on that. I’ve tried doing the kennel training thing, thats what we’re doing now. I don’t want him left alone so we keep him in his crate with us. How long should he be in there? What I’ve been doing is kenneling him during the day and early evening he’s out with us on his leash. Is he still too young is that why he’s not getting it? I’m pretty much at my wits end right now, any help is appreciated. Thanks. Heather

rebel
    Participant
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Password Reset
Please enter your e-mail address. You will receive a new password via e-mail.